1/6/11

Sauce

I have been doing dishes with this, and a bit of lemon juice today (which I've been meaning to try for awhile).  It cleans really well if you can get over not having bubbles. 

Anyways, that's boring.


Wyatt is getting a new tooth.  No wonder he has been seeming to want to ween.  His mouth hurts!  Hopefully he doesn't ween fully, as I'd like to keep at it for awhile more...especially with his allergies.  And speaking of allergies, he had a reaction to our friends' dog last night.  The little guy got all itchy and red-faced after being at their house for a while.

Judah today:

* "No Nate!"
Me: "Why not?"
"Go byebye!"
Me: "Oh?  Where did he go?"
"Under...the BED!"

* While listening to classical music: "I heawa (hear a)...dwum. Boom Boom! Mhmm...Yah." Me: "What else do you hear?" J: "Notes! Chwewwo (cello), vaowin (violin)...Mhmm."

* My droning is paying off:
"Fwoot woahwup (fruit roll-up).  No yucky!  YUMMY."

* Confession: Sometimes when I'm feeling lazy for lunch, I make Wyatt food purees aka BABY FOOD.  Today I did the same for Judah.  Now, he loves applesauce, so it's not a far stretch.  But I made him a big bowl of pureed squash, pureed pear, and whole wheat w/ Iron.  He asked "what's that?"  I replied, "pear sauce."  Judah: "Pear sauce!  No yucky...YUMMY!"  And after finishing one bowl: "MORE SAUCE!!!"  And of course I tell him to use his manners, which he almost always responds with "say peas, manners."

No comments: