Sitting on my tushie, and that is where I will remain until bedtime. Mom, call me if you get the time.
Recapping the day
Wyatt has excellent motor planning. This DOES NOT leave this blog, but during the witching hour I gave him animal crackers on his securely-fastened highchair tray. Judah had his crackers in-hand while playing. The mood went from chaotic to serene, so I excused myself for a few minutes to tidy up in the living room. When I came back, WYATT WAS PLAYING ON THE FLOOR. Judah was carrying around the highchair tray. I looked at Judah with horror, and he simply said "Wa-Wat fell down." Not only did I think Judah could figure out how to get the tray off, I had no clue Wyatt was a ninja! He did not cry, make a thumping noise, nuthin'. I walked in and he was just playing peacefully on the floor, no wounds or injuries apparent. WHAT THE HECK.
Later, when Judah opened the front door to go upstairs where Owen lives (I guess he was bored...?), I watched Wyatt follow close behind. By the time I got to the door he was already up 4 of the stairs. I continued to follow him up all three flights of stairs. This child has no fear, so thank God for his ninja skills. I swear that big brother is gonna be steering him to mischief and mayhem for many years. I just hope its somewhat safe mischief and mayhem. /sigh
Other stuff:
Judah told me today that he 'wuvs Daddy'
Judah opened up the front door to the sound of 'uncle John' coming down the stairs and yelled 'screw up!' HUH??????
Judah has so far gotten out of bed twice tonight.
Wyatt, in attempting to pull his bib off, made the cutest He-Man face I've ever seen, and it made the whole day seem brighter in retrospect.
Lonnie is making me mac and cheese, so I am a happy girl.
Thus concludes today.
No comments:
Post a Comment