1/21/11
Hard
I'm trying to find a positive spin on life with the boys lately, but am coming up short! It seems that nothing I do is quite enough to keep these kids (one in particular) from crying 1/2 the day. I know this isn't always our life, so I shouldn't feel hopeless, but some weeks just SUCK as a full-time mom. So far motherhood has not been the blissful experience that I have heard so much about. Much of the time I am barely surviving, so I guess I must be doing something wrong. Perhaps we were wrong in having two so close together. The work load/stress more than doubled, but I would NEVER give Wyatt back. Honestly some days I just marvel at families who have one toddler to tote around like a cute little accessory. Sorry, it's just one of those weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment