2/15/11

I Kiss You

Judah has become such a softy.  He insists almost every day that I (or Lonnie if he's home) snuggle him before his nap.  The other day I laid down next to him, he looked me in the eyes and said, "I kiss you /muah."  He has been empathizing with Wyatt more, so when Wyatt is crying Judah will say "Whattsa matter?  Wyatt is sad.  Wyatt is cwying..." and give him a hug or a kiss, or share his RayRay or a toy with him.  He also empathizes greatly with those poor alphabet letters that keep falling out of the coconut tree.  He gives each of them a kiss after they fall, lol.  It's funny hearing him identify his and others emotions.  He pointed at a picture of someone yelling and said "ANGRY."  Yesterday I made him do something, I don't remember what...but he was refusing to look at me.  I asked him what was up, and he said "mad."  He also responded to something Wyatt did yesterday as follows: "/giggle-giggle-squeek..."  Me: "What?"  Judah: "Wyatt.  Dats-so funny."  I daresay he's in a phase right now where he's fairly easy to be with.  He is sweet and thoughtful, listens/follows direction pretty easily, shares, sleeps well, sings the day away, etc.  I guess all I can do is be thankful and enjoy the comic relief :-).  Speaking of singing, he asked to listen to music this morning, which is just part of the routine.  But this was his request: "Music!  Listen music.  Itsy spider, up the spout."  So, knowing exactly which CD he was referring to, I popped it in.  Lo and behold, he starts singing along to a song that I didn't know he knew.  Not just a word here and there, but whole phrases: "...down came-a rain and wash-a spider out..."  "...little dog laugh...and a dish wan away...a SPOON!"  What the...  I guess his speech is coming along.  It's so cute.  I love it.

Wyatt has been HILARIOUS when not in a foul, oops I ate the wrong thing again, kind of mood.  He flirts with people at the grocery store by laughing at them as they walk by, then giving flirtatious looks as they start to pay attention to him.  He even got a lady to bend down by tossing a bottle of vitamins on the floor as she walked up to him.  I took them to the park in between grocery stores since it was in the 40's yesterday.  The only accessible part were the swings, so...they swing-swang-swung for awhile.  I think it's time for winter to be over.  They both laughed every time they'd get a push, but Wyatt was in heaven, giggling non-stop and kicking his little legs back and forth as fast as he could.  He pretty much just laughs and smiles his way through life when he's feeling well.  Poor little guy...I hope we can continue to sort out his health issues.

In other news, Lonnie cooked for me last night.  The boys had burritos, went to bed, and we had a late, quiet, fancy dinner that contained all sorts of dairy products :-D.  Everything was so tasty.  Love him.

No comments: