4/11/11

A Reminder

Here's a reminder to all those parents of little people, and to myself as well, that there are easy weeks, hard weeks, and really hard weeks.  We've had a really hard couple of weeks.  I just got done telling Lonnie that our kids cry incessantly and what do we do to make them so unhappy, bla bla bla.  Then I read some prior posts on my blog, and it seems that until recently, we've really been having a good time as a family.  Sooo...hopefully this phase will pass like all the other ones eventually did.  Life has a lot of stressors (esp. when getting ready to move) but the children's moods can make or break the whole thing.

1 comment:

Addie said...

Spank them and shove them in the toilet.

I like fear as a motivator.


You can totally do this. All things pass, and then you MISS THEM, of all things!?