4/12/11

Recognizing the Obvious

It takes some self-control to be willing to see your situation objectively instead of assuming the worst.  Wyatt was sick all of last week, and is still recovering.  He's been much more chipper the last two days, and is really walking up a storm.  Judah is now quite sick, so I think his terribad behavior starting last Thursday may have been due in part to his coming down with a cold.  My exhaustion due to all of this may also have a cold to thank, which is now full-fledged. 

Thankfully, yesterday afternoon and evening were quite good.  The boys were so cute at the park.  Wyatt was so determined to walk everywhere.  Maybe he's finally motivated!  Judah was telling the big kids to get down off the train or they would fall.  Lol.  He is also...FINALLY...independently going down the slide over and over again.  He used to HATE the slide.  I remember a time when I left the park crying because all the other kids his age were having a blast, and he just cried the whole time b/c it was too much.  Now he's the one giggling and running around having fun.  It's so good for him :-D.

Due to the sicky, I turned on Toy Story for the first time ever this morning.  Judah sat through the whole thing, even forgetting to eat the pancake that was in his hand.  I guess he liked it!

No comments: