5/5/11

Garlic Ear

On Monday night, I developed an ear infection.  Ouch!  A hot compress took the pain away, and now I just have one amazing underwater ear.  I put garlic drops in it, to help kill the infection, and then my eyes turned pink.  I figured it was the garlic, but my eyes are still pink so I guess it's viral conjunctivis.  Wyatt developed a fever today, and now has pink eyes as well.  Fun times!  Doctor tomorrow, just to get some input on what is going on.

Lonnie had a discussion with Judah over the phone today to back me up in a temper issue Judah is dealing with.  I could see Judah nod while holding the phone to his ear, and then he said, "Ok," and "Love you too...I'm eating a jelly sandwich."  /giggle

My poor Wyatt.  I hate it when he's sick :-(  I put him to bed after getting him to take a few sips of smoothie.  Judah was still up eating the bowl of peas he'd requested for dinner.  He said, "Mmm...these are SWEET."  Backing up: As I was 'cooking' his peas, he pulled out a pot, set it on his play stove, and put a bunch of play vegetables in it.  He took a cup, went to the bathtub to fill it up, and returned, carefully pouring the water into the pot to "cook vegetables."  Judah can't always play like this since Wyatt toddles by and messes up his schemes all too often!  Anyhoo...He was really excited about a sesame street book + CD player thingy that we're borrowing from friends, so walked around the house listening to the Sesame Street theme song over and over again.  He then disappeared while I was in the bathroom.  I followed the sound of music to their dark bedroom, where he was sitting in bed quietly listening some more. 

All in all, a crappy week but I'm trying to stay out of the dumps ;-P

No comments: