Well, I wanted to post about Granny and Papa's visit to Chicago, Nathan's graduation, etc. but I was too busy. I wanted to post about the camping trip, which was lovely (mostly), but I was too busy. I want to post about all our great times with friends lately as we attempt to say 'see you less often than we are accustomed to' (instead of 'goodbye').....BUT I've been too busy. If I actually had a spare moment I'd at least post some pictures for you of above events. Sorry :-(
Anyways, I will do the bare minimum and post pictures, eventually. We have two days left, and lots of loose ends to tie up.
I do have a cute video from tonight, though. The boys were all jumpy before bed...literally. They spent the day celebrating Owen's 2nd birthday at an inflatable play zone. My sensory-challenged child put on a harness, and happily attempted to climb a rock wall. Wyatt tried to steal Owen's Mickey balloon, was unsuccessful, but at least came home with a generic balloon and a depletion of energy that will hopefully lead to sound sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment