Really there is no need for a long explanation as to why I deleted my old blog. I think I can muster a short one, though. Partly, I was frustrated with my inconsistency in writing, and also my apparent inability to blog about good things. I only ever felt inspired to write when I was discouraged. I feel that gives people the wrong impression of me and my family, and I don't want that for us. Partly I didn't think anyone read the blog, so I thought "what's the point?" Partly, I felt/feel the need for a new beginning. Our family has been through a lot, and there is always plenty for us to process and deal with. I think I just need for that to be increasingly private.
What I DO know, is that my kids grow cuter and smarter by the day, and I would be doing them and all their pining relatives a disservice by not recording some of the things they say and do. I suppose I'll succumb to an emo post here and there, but the focus of this blog will be the joy of family. My Lonnie, Judah, and Wyatt.
Also, the blog name is totally random. :-P
3 comments:
I always read your blog :)
aww, REALLY? :-D
Also, I always read your post. I get excited when I see that you have posted something new. I love hearing about your beautiful babies, i think they are aspecially wonderful! And you and Lopnnie are okay too.
I love you,
Kelsie
Post a Comment