No pictures for this. Just a week filled with too much takeout, lots of packing, and preparing to say goodbye. The boys played with Owen a couple times. Man we already miss those guys. It was so great that the kids could play together, share toys and clothes, and sometimes breakfasts and lunches. Marcy + Owen would drop in for playtime and coffee. City life definately has higher marks for socialization.
I don't know if I wrote down what Judah did on his last visit with his occupational therapist. He wanted some sort of treat during their session. I told him that he could have the treat after he was done playing with Kristy. He thought about it for a second, then said, "Bye, Kwisty!!!" He proceeded to put all her toys back in her bag whilst singing the "Clean Up" song, and then stood and stared at her. A long pause (while Kristy and I giggle). "Kwisty go bye bye now." Truthfully it was hard to see her go, as well as Emily later (the speech therapist). Over the past year they've both been important to Judah, and he has learned a lot from them.
Next post: Camping!
No comments:
Post a Comment