11/5/10

Trick-or-Treatin'

I hate to say we are a Halloween celebrating family.  I dislike the 'holiday' in general, and think it quite tacky.  What is not tacky, however, are my adorable children made even more adorable dressed up as cuddly animals with painted noses.  I'll seize that photo-op for now.  Wyatt was a Tiger (costume passed down from Judah, passed down from Sarah S.'s kids), and Judah was a fire dog.  Judah walked to the mirror once his costume was complete and giggled with delight that he was a 'white puppy.'

We found a nice spot to trick-or-treat in the neighborhood.  Wyatt hung with Dad and gave him kisses but didn't have a clue what was going on.  Judah exclaimed 'Wow!  Candy', and 'Mo' candy!' several times.  UGH.  Luckily the next day he'd completely forgotten about his stash.

Here are some pics:

First semi-independent trick-or-treat

This dog is on a mission

Kissin'

Eyes

Awwww...

Wyatt shared his nose smudge with Daddy

Aaron came along!

Childhood

Judah always held up the line, making careful selections

Love this boy

Wyatt goes for the gold

Judah is in character, panting like a dog at those chips