9/6/11

Birthday!!!

Judah had a rip-roarin' good time at his birthday party.  When he awoke from his nap, he squeeled with delight at the sight of sparkling planets and stars everywhere, and a giant rocket ship cake.  The 2nd birthday informs a kid of the ritual, so by the 3rd they expect to have a really special day which makes it even cuter.  He got to celebrate with both sets of grandparents, as well as the rest of his MN family and some friends too.  This was the first time that we've ever thrown a 'themed' party for our kids, so it took a lot more work.  Perfect for that age when kids are filled with wonder.  Anything will amaze them :-)

Anyways, it would take more time than I have to express how incredible the last 3 years have been for me as a mom.  Only THREE years!  I can't imagine life without my gorgeous children now.  I love being a mom.  The hardships have proven well worth it so far when I see how my kids grow and learn.  Especially for Judah, who had a bit of a rough start in life.  Liver problems, broken leg, motor skill and speech delays, anti-social behavior, and now LOOK AT HIM.  Seriously.  We are so blessed to have a boy who keeps on defying what the books told us he'd struggle with in life.  He has conquered so many fears and has allowed himself to be challenged.  Now he's a talkative, smart, loving, and friendly little boy who wants to learn, learn, learn.  I just love him to bits and am SO proud of him.  Happy Birthday, Judah!



Ready to blow out THREE candles!

"It's a spaceship!!!!!!!" /arms flung into the air

A little musical performance

Grannie and I worked on the cake...fun!

Loving on cousin Esther

Blast off to that blue cake...er, the moon

Cutie kids and a happy Nana

Chris and Heidi ate all the cake...MEAN :-P

 A bicycle! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just so you know, I miss this! I can't wait to see Judah again and to meet Wyatt for the first time!!!
Kelsie